Sclerotherapy/ Best Spider Veins Treatment
The treatment of spider veins at Blissful Me Medspa is safe and easy. The method named Sclerotherapy is an amazing procedure for it. In the procedure of Sclerotherapy, the doctor administers the injection with a saline solution that scars and closes those carriers. Sclerotherapy causes the blood to reroute through healthier vessels. Treated spider veins start vanishing and in a few weeks, amazing results can be seen. Yet there is a possibility that the same vein may need to be injected more than once. Sclerotherapy which is the best Spider veins treatment is usually very effective if done correctly.
People get spider veins or jumbled veins accumulated on some parts of the body, thus we offer spider vein treatment services to get rid of clustered and visible veins. It mostly found on the thighs, lower legs, and the face, especially the nose. It gradually increases in numbers and gets more prominent with age. If you feel a web-like branch of vessels on your body, then come to us and have an easy vein therapy called Sclerotherapy. It can also be treated with a laser.
What is sclerotherapy?
It is a feasible procedure to remove blood vessels of more than 3mm in diameter. During this procedure, the Sclerosing solution is introduced into a spider vein, resulting in the vein’s shrinking. The ruptured vessels then turn into a blanch and get invisible. After doing these steps, the compression stocking is used to squeeze the vessels and enhance this treatment’s credibility.
What’s important to know?
We can’t say that there is any particular reason for spider veins, yet heredity, aging, and hormonal imbalances can be considered as the primary factors. Whereas pregnancy, sun damage, and trauma can also be the main factors contributing to the condition. Studies show that more women than men have spider veins. It also tells that more than 40% of women get it as they age.
Factors that can increase a person’s risk of developing spider veins include:
- Heredity: Up to 90 percent of people with it have a family history of them.
- Being older: The valves in vessels get weaker with age.
- Being Pregnant: The extra weight of the fetus places more pressure on leg vessels during pregnancy. Spider veins may disappear after pregnancy, but they can also be permanent.
- Being a Woman: It tends to form in women more than men.
- Being Obese: increasing body weight places added pressure on the leg and its vessels.
- Having Hormonal imbalances/problems: Hormonal birth control and hormonal therapies for menopause may increase the risk of this issue because estrogen can weaken vein valves.
- Standing for long periods of time: In a standing position, blood carriers in the legs need to pump the blood harder toward the heart.
- History of a blood clot or vein damage: Tiny blood vessels bursting can damage the valves and make them unable to work properly.
- Sun damage: Ultraviolet rays from the sun damage the skin. It can cause broken blood vessels or spider veins, particularly on the face.
The Procedure of the Spider Veins Treatment
The procedure of Spider Veins Treatment involves injecting the medicine into leg veins smaller than 3 mm (usually called spider veins), followed by compression for 2-3 days after a procedure of spider veins and 5 to 7 days after treatment of reticular veins. Repeated sessions may be required to fully get rid of spider veins every 1-2 weeks.
Spider veins treatment doesn’t require anesthesia and can be done in the doctor’s office. Spider veins Treatment Side effects don’t have any serious effect, however, they might include swelling, itching, and skin color changes in the treated area.
There is a great chance that you get improvement in appearance after having Spider Veins Treatment – Sclerotherapy.
The Cost of Spider Veins Treatment:
The cost of Spider Veins Treatment depends on the amount of time spent, which can be assessed before treatment.